One great article... lays it out clear and simply stared.
More of these summary scenarios are beginning to appear.. eventually we might all be on the same page, fully understanding what is happening... question is, will there be time enough left for meaningful action.
For the blog bio, mention I never thought I'd be seeing these things that are now happening occur in my lifetime, Parenti mentions this exact same theme in his very well thought out and well written piece.
It could come to pass, that more of these guys that have the power to do something might eventually change their stripes and switch sides. But will they have that mindset or the will to act.
Bottom line is: profit & greed are enormous motivators.
Most all of us cannot really imagine what it's like to have that kind of temptation. .. just glad I don't have to make that choice.
Profit Pathology and the Disposable Planet | Truthout
