..having an opinion and a voice.. it should be expressed on social media..
..I will not always believe in all being said, but everyone has a right and should lay out and defend their positions..
..telling another friend the same thing.. he would refer to me as a 'hater'..
..I will not always believe in all being said, but everyone has a right and should lay out and defend their positions..
..telling another friend the same thing.. he would refer to me as a 'hater'..
...and un-friended me on fb, so as not to see-hear any more of what I was posting..
..extreme unyielding zealotry is an exceptionally dangerous belief-system..
..extreme unyielding zealotry is an exceptionally dangerous belief-system..
..I'd suggest anyone becoming part of social-media.. facebook.. twitter.. blogging..
..defending ideals and principles out in an open forum makes one step back to examine their validity, and it gives others a free opportunity to respond..
..having what may be questionable beliefs is one thing..
...making an open defense of them is another entirely....defending ideals and principles out in an open forum makes one step back to examine their validity, and it gives others a free opportunity to respond..
..having what may be questionable beliefs is one thing..
facebook.com/bj.arias.usa
twitter.com/bjarias
bjarias.blogspot.com
.