Sunday, April 5, 2020

... #15 ... &-last




  • ... this next will-be my 15th election voting-4-POTUS ... &-my-last ... not that I plan-on-going anywhere-soon ... just they're-all not-to-matter-much past-this-one
  • ... in-addition it's another-milestone ... 1st time I'll be voting for someone .. I really-genuinely believe-wholehearted would be The-Best-President of my[our]-entire-lifetime[s] ... one world-needs most-badly realizing-it or-not
  • ... apparently-2b another-1st ... my-1st write-in-vote ... EVER ... could-never-ever let my-final presidential-vote be-for-anyone I'd not-want-winning.. just to-vote-against another-one I'd not-want-winning ... already been-there too-many-times care-to-remember ... & w-this-one all-of-us just having too-much-at-stake to-relinquish
  •  ... do I believe my-our-guy could-will-win ... truly-doesn't-matter ... he does, we-move-on boldly ... he-doesn't, we still-do.. just not-as-long-far ... & WAAAAY-more-stupid-crazy
  • ... we've a fast-closing window to-tackle a growing-number of major-crisis-issues ... #1-forever-remains-CLIMATE ... once we've past Earth's major run-a-way climate-disruption tipping-points ... what we'll have set-in-motion we just don't presently have-the-capability to-bring-back into-control ... it'll be just far-too out-of-hand to-any-longer-matter
  • ... maybe-small-portion of the then-current-population finds a few-isolated-locations life-could-survive past-the-holocaust we're now setting-in-motion ... maybe-it-doesn't
  • ... & the existence those societies would-will be-encountering is-anyone's-guess ... yet needless-to-say will-be-challenging beyond-any wildest-scenarios ... & how-much-time will society be-set-back ... this-time-around

... so-yes ... there's only-one-vote has-offers a-potential-future ... future-potential
... remote-as-it-may-be at-this-moment ... imho

... not-seeing-anything would now-make-happen a-better-one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

04.08.20
... have-voted in too-many-elections for individuals really did not want-to-win
... could never cast a ballot for either of these-two will be running in November

... seeing as of right-now ... 9 states do not allow write-ins at-all
... Nevada, New Mexico, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, & Hawaii

.. so this my 1st POTUS-election ... will not-be-voting ... living-in-Nevada