(Netflix makes viewing easy... the majority of these films are in their 'Watch Instantly' category.)
NOTE: Please see the HOME tab at the top of the main page of the blog for additional films.
****************************************
COLLAPSE
The title refers to Ruppert’s belief that unsustainable energy and financial policies have led to an ongoing collapse of modern industrial civilization.
The obsession with the collapse of industrial civilization has led to the collapse of his life. In the end, it is a character study about his obsession.
Roger Ebert wrote... "I don't know when I've seen a thriller more frightening. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. "Collapse" is even entertaining, in a macabre sense. I think you owe it to yourself to see it."
No matter what... there will be 'peak oil'... just a matter of when that day will come... and how much of a calamitous effect it will have on our civilization.
**************************************